Building and Room Acoustics
Geonoise provides measurement, modelling, and consultation services for building and room acoustics application. We do acoustical designs (pre-construction) and acoustical consultation on constructed buildings.
Some room and building acoustics problem that we handle:
- Measurement and consultation for building insulation, both airborne noise (e.g. ISO 140-4) or impact noise (e.g. ISO 140-7) (see more)
- Measurement, modelling, and consultation for building noise (e.g. HVAC noise, MEP, noise transmission in between rooms, etc.) (see more)
- Concert hall, recording studio, listening room, home theater, auditorium room acoustics design, etc. (see more)
- Modelling and consultation for facade design related with noise (e.g. outdoor-indoor noise from traffic, railway, industry, community noise, concerts, etc.) (see more)
- Measurement, modelling, and consultation for building construction noise (see more)
- Measurement and optimization of speech intelligibility (Sound Transmission Index – STI, STIPA) for meeting rooms, open plan offices, restaurants, public areas, etc. (see more)
- Acoustical design and measurement of offices (open plan office ISO 3382-3) (see more)
- Sound leakage localization on partitions or facades using acoustic camera (see more)
- Other problems related with sound and vibration in buildings
Can’t find your room and building acoustics problems? Discuss it with us.